Top Social

by Orchid Singson

Desserts of Paris

October 17, 2014
So full disclosure, I'm actually writing this post from an apartment in New York. I left Paris yesterday and I already miss it so much! I still have more photos to post so there'll be more on that later. Anyways, you didn't think that I'd fly all the way out to Paris and not create some sort of extended dessert post, did you? Oh ye of little faith! Here are some of the amazing desserts that I tried during my stay:

Mi-Cuit 
Chocolate cake on the outside, half-baked batter on the inside. Heaven all the way around.
Paris-Brest
A choux pastry filled with praline cream. I wasn't sure if I'd like this one, but the praline filling kind of reminded me of peanut butter. Very yummy!
Macarons
You already know what these are. Plus, who goes to Paris and doesn't try a macaron or two...or ten?
Chocolate Tart
I swear, every dessert in Paris contains some sort of chocolate filling. I may have purchased more than one of these during my stay haha.
Millefeuille
Layers of puff pastry and custard goodness. This dessert is very messy to eat, but it's totally worth it!
Post Comment