Top Social

by Orchid Singson

Holybelly

October 4, 2014






I originally found out about Holybelly through this article on Kinfolk. During these past two and a half weeks here in Paris, I've learned that the French don't really prepare large, savory breakfasts. I've grown used to it and usually just pick up a chocolate croissant for my first meal of the day. But this weekend I was determined to have an "eggs and bacon" breakfast and that's when I happily discovered Holybelly.

My meal came with everything I could ever possibly want for breakfast: fluffy scrambled eggs, bacon, hash browns, bread, and butter (side note: the quality of bread and butter here in France cannot be beat). Besides the amazing food, every server that I encountered was extremely friendly (bonus points for excellent customer service!). They spoke English which also helped me feel more comfortable while placing my order (I believe the owners are from Australia). Hopefully I'll be able to stop by one more time before leaving Paris. If you're ever wandering around the 10th arrondissement, you should definitely grab a meal here!
Post Comment