Top Social

by Orchid Singson

Les Passages Couverts

October 1, 2014




Les passages couverts (the covered passages) are these really cool alleys that are filled with shops. I explored Passage des Panoramas and Passage Jouffrey earlier today and found all sorts of cafes, antique bookstores, and stamp collector boutiques. I even ended up buying a few stamps as souvenirs!

In other news:

+ I'm so excited for this Sunday! A majority of the museums in Paris offer free admission on the first Sunday of every month and I can't wait to take advantage! So far, Musée d'Orsay and the Centre Pompidou are on my list, but I'm hoping to fit one more museum into my day.

+ Earlier today sirens went off all over the city which totally freaked me out at first. After a quick Google search I found out that the city of Paris tests out its emergency alarm system on the first Wednesday of every month at noon. So now you know.
Post Comment