Top Social

by Orchid Singson

Multnomah Falls

January 13, 2015


So I pretty much fail at life. While I was organizing all of my photo folders from 2014, I stumbled across these photos from my trip to Portland last March. I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I FORGOT TO POST THEM!

So to pick up from a few months ago, after visiting Wahkeena Falls I drove 0.5 miles down the road to Multnomah Falls. I would just like to point out that I was terrified at this point because the road was narrow and it had recently SNOWED (southern California driver = useless in snow conditions).

Anyways, the drive through the snow was worth it because Multnomah Falls is gorgeous! The trail to the falls was covered in slippery ice and snow, but that didn't stop me (and a few other brave tourists) from heading up haha. Unfortunately we could only go so far because the bridge was closed down due to rock damage. It's been almost a year since I was there, so I'm hoping that the bridge has re-opened by now. I'd love to visit during the warmer months (when the trails aren't covered in snow) and hike to more waterfalls. This could be another trip that I add to my 2015 list!
Post Comment