Top Social

by Orchid Singson

Snickerdoodles into the New Year

January 1, 2015


So of course my very first blog post of 2015 would involve dessert haha. I whipped up some snickerdoodle cookies for last night's New Year's celebration with my family. Thanks to a certain two cousins, the cookies were practically gone by the time I arrived (I dropped them off earlier in the afternoon). Not that I'm complaining - an empty plate is always a good sign for the cook haha.

Now that it's officially 2015, I'm looking forward to so many more travel adventures. I had the opportunity to see some incredible places in 2014, from my March trip through northern California and Portland, OR to my month-long stay in Paris. I made some crazy bucket list dreams come true and I want to do that again this year. Let's see where I end up!
Post Comment