Top Social

by Orchid Singson

The Pie Hole: Los Angeles

February 20, 2015
The Arts District in Downtown Los Angeles is home to a number of food gems, including the Pie Hole. Located on a street that's filled with beautifully painted murals and colorful street art, the Pie Hole is the perfect spot for an afternoon dessert. When I first walked in, I had no idea what to order (everything sounded delicious!), but I finally settled on the bananas foster pie. I'm a sucker for anything banana-flavored and I was not disappointed! My friend ordered the Mexican chocolate pie and it tasted just as good! The best part is that the Pie Hole serves a pretty good portion of pie, so you'll never leave feeling hungry. I can't wait for my next slice!



PS Don't forget to check out my index of restaurants and shops under the Categories section!
Post Comment