Top Social

by Orchid Singson

Places Like Paintings

February 13, 2015
The photo above is my absolute favorite. Whenever I travel, I always run into elderly couples who are doing likewise. I'd like to think that that'll be me in the future.
I recently made a road trip out to Page in Arizona to check off a couple of places from my travel bucket list. On my way out of the city, I spotted a sign for the Wahweap Overlook and immediately turned off of the highway. Little did I know that when I reached the top of the overlook, I'd be treated to some of the most beautiful panoramic views that I've ever seen. They seriously look like paintings to me. I didn't even know about this place when I planned my trip but it was the perfect way to end an afternoon of hiking and exploring. Expect more photos (and more adventures) soon!
Post Comment