Top Social

by Orchid Singson

Postcards

May 22, 2012


Okay, first of all, I swear that these are the last of my photos from The Flower Fields. It's just that I went back 2 weekends ago with my mom (for Mother's Day) and obviously couldn't help but take more photos.

Anyways, I've realized lately that I've been posting a lot of regular/common snapshots rather than more meaningful/artistic photographs. And don't get me wrong, I love showcasing my "daily life" photos, but that isn't what this blog is about. I need to get back to basics. I need to work on creating more photographs that I'm inspired by. That's my new goal for the future.
Post Comment
Maggie said...

These are so beautiful! I especially love the one where the different colored flowers are all mixed together. Wish I could see these guys in real life.