Top Social

by Orchid Singson

The Pie Hole: Orange

December 26, 2016
This is going to be my last blog post of 2016. Where did the year go? So I thought that it'd only be fitting to feature one last dessert place. The Pie Hole in Orange County has been my new go-to spot for whenever I need a pick-me-up in the middle of the day. Their s'mores pie is divine (check it out below) and they also have a great selection of savory pies (that's the bacon hash breakfast hand pie above). I highly recommend stopping by if you're ever near one of their locations!





177 N Glassell St
Orange, CA 92866

In other news, I'm hoping to take my blog back to more travel content in 2017. I've been focusing a lot on food and restaurants this past year (with good reason), but I want to get back to the stuff that matters the most to me. I'll be heading out of town this week and I can't wait to just get away with my camera. I want to go back to Orchid circa 2014, when I was just wandering around Paris without putting any pressure on myself to get certain shots. We'll see how this goes! Happy (early) New Year everyone!
Post Comment