Top Social

by Orchid Singson

That Autumnal Season

October 10, 2015
So if you follow me on Instagram, then you may have noticed that I've been posting a lot of styled food photos lately. My new goal is to post a series of photos every week, all centered around a specific type of food. This past week's focus was on mini pumpkins and heirloom tomatoes (yay for fall!). I already shot a new set of photos for next week so stay tuned!

In other news, here are a few things that I've been really into lately:

1. 1989 | Ryan Adams ~ Ryan Adams covered the entire 1989 album by Taylor Swift and it's pretty amazing!

2. The Meaning of Work | TED Radio Hour ~ A friend sent me this link and I found it to be really, really interesting! And because of it, I've been listening to TED talks every night for the past week. It's my new favorite thing to do before I go to bed!

3. The Eye-Fi Wireless SD Card | Photojojo ~ I just bought this for an upcoming trip to San Francisco and I can't wait to test it out! This new toy will make posting photos from my camera so much quicker and easier, especially when I'm traveling!
Post Comment
CakePants said...

These are lovely! I especially like the one with the three stacked pumpkins and the pink blossoms. I'm looking forward to seeing more food styling posts!