Top Social

by Orchid Singson

Life and Raspberries

October 18, 2015

As you can tell, raspberries were the fruit of the week!
In other news:

I | Taeyeon ~ Taeyeon is a member of the famous K-pop group, Girls' Generation, and she just released her first solo album. "I" is so different from the dance pop songs that her group is usually known for. And even though the words are in Korean, I just think that the song is so beautiful!

Owl City | House of Blues ~ I never really listened to Owl City before (with the exception of "Fireflies"). But I decided to look him up after hearing one of his songs play during the Paint the Night parade at Disneyland earlier this summer. Now I'm kind of obsessed with his new album and can't wait to see him perform live in a week!

Travel | I'm heading up to NorCal next weekend! My main goal is to try a cruffin at Mr. Holmes Bakehouse (and eat a sandwich at Ike's, of course). There'll be plenty of travel photos appearing on the blog later this month!
Post Comment