Top Social

by Orchid Singson

La Jolla Pt. 1

November 25, 2014


So here's a fun story for the day: While my friend and I were walking along the water enjoying the amazing ocean views, we noticed that a fancy string quartet had set themselves up on one of the upper ledges of the rocks. I thought to myself, "Wow, that is SO cool that they decided to play for the public on the rocks like that!" As they were performing, a couple walked right up to the quartet and the next thing I know, the guy is down on one knee PROPOSING! So let's get this straight. In order to propose to his girlfriend, this guy hired a string quartet to play on a cliff overlooking the ocean during sunset. That is so crazy romantic that I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it for myself! Anyways, the moral of the story is that the bar has been raised, gentlemen. Haha!
Post Comment