Top Social

by Orchid Singson

Brussels Pt. 1

November 5, 2014
I can't believe that just about three weeks ago I was in Brussels! I already want to go back. While I was staying in Paris, I took a Megabus out to Belgium for a day. All I really wanted to see was the Grand Place (the central square of Brussels). But then I wandered onto a street filled with Belgian chocolate shops and...well, let's just say that my priorities shifted haha. And in case you're wondering, Belgian chocolate really is THAT good. I promise that I did more than hang out in chocolate shops all day, so expect more photos later this week!





Post Comment
Anonymous said...

Oh man. I would probably feel so sick after spending a day in Belgium, having glutted myself on all the different chocolates I encountered. That's so cool that you did little trips to different countries!