Top Social

by Orchid Singson

Jardin du Luxembourg

September 24, 2014





The leaves are slowly starting to change colors over here and it's all so pretty! I stopped by the Luxembourg Gardens a few days ago, and the grounds are enormous! It's the perfect place to grab a sandwich and people watch, which is exactly what I did haha. There's a really cute fountain area where kids can rent small wooden boats to race. Not going to lie, I totally wanted to rent one!

I have no other news to report except for the fact that I tried a chicken ratatouille quiche for the first time ever yesterday. It felt like this.
Post Comment
Anonymous said...

What a beautiful place! Love that the leaves and starting to change (and that you're wearing boots to step on crunchy leaves!). The wooden boats look fun - I totally would have rented one to race you :)