Top Social

by Orchid Singson

Calligraphy Class // Heritage Mercantile Co.

February 15, 2014
Today I had the pleasure of attending a beginner's calligraphy workshop taught by the amazing Jenna 
Rainey of Mon Voir. The class was held at Heritage Mercantile Co. over in Costa Mesa, CA. The store was gracious enough to provide everyone with a wonderful spread of yummy snacks and drinks (mimosas, anyone?). Plus, Heritage Mercantile Co. is stocked with some pretty cool items! I've been eyeing their pillows and throws for awhile now. 

The workshop itself was really informative and just so much fun! Check out Jenna's beautiful calligraphy skills in that last photo. I'm definitely still a beginner, but hopefully I'll be able to write as elegantly as she does someday. In the meantime, if anyone wants their name written down in pretty calligraphy, hit me up! I need the practice (haha).
Post Comment