Top Social

by Orchid Singson

Life at the Beach

February 3, 2012





Have you ever felt the need to just spontaneously go on an adventure? Well, that's what I've been feeling for the past month, which is why on Monday I drove down PCH to Crystal Cove, a beach that I've never been to before. Wow. That place is simply magical.

I'll be posting more photos next week.  :)
Post Comment
Tana said...

Lovely photos! Glad you made it out to Crystal Cove. :)

Anonymous said...

adventure is on my mind all the time! i live near the beach on the other side of the country [gulf of mexico] and my favorite time of the year to enjoy the beach is right now. the beach is quiet empty and i enjoy the solidarity.

beautiful photographs!

best wishes!
leyla.

alexandria said...

I like how you think. This place looks so lovely. The rocks with the seaweed are tops.

Orchid said...

Tana - Haha yes I made it! I didn't get to go over to the cafe though (I ended up walking in the other direction). Maybe next time!

Leyla - Thank you so much for your comment! I definitely agree w/ you. I love going to the beach when no one else is around!

Alexandria - Thank you! By the way I love the beach photographs that you posted on your blog last week!