Top Social

by Orchid Singson

High Time for Tea

February 13, 2012



Lately I've felt the need to practice more still life photography. A few days ago I found some of my mom's
old china and decided that they would make the perfect props for a quick photo shoot. Fun fact: That ring in
the third photo was given to me by my aunt almost a decade ago! It's one of my most cherished pieces of
jewelry. Anyways, I hope all of you have a lovely Valentine's Day tomorrow! Any holiday that promotes
the consumption of chocolate is a good day in my book! :)
Post Comment
Tana said...

Very lovely. The natural lighting adds a great touch. I'm starting to really miss still life photography and inspired to start practicing again. I love those heart-shaped key earrings too!

Janice said...

A beautiful set of china! :)

Vickie said...

lovely photos & I agree, chocoalte consumption is a good thing :)