Top Social

by Orchid Singson

In the Midst of a Snowstorm

February 17, 2012



Two or three times a year, when the conditions are just right, snow falls in the lower elevations of the mountains behind my house. On Wednesday my cousin and I decided to make a spontaneous trip into the mountains, hoping to find a few inches of snow. Little did we know that we'd end up driving into a winter wonderland! Neither of us were properly dressed for the cold weather, so we were pretty much freezing the entire time lol. Nevertheless, it was still a fun way to spend the afternoon!
Post Comment
Anna Tran said...

I love all your scenery and still life photos! If you'd like, I would love to feature you with a short interview and gazillion photos.
don't hesitate to email me and let me know if your interested :)
xo, anna