Top Social

by Orchid Singson

The Flower Fields

April 22, 2012
                    


Yesterday I finally visited The Flower Fields down in Carlsbad, CA and it was simply breathtaking! There's 
nothing quite like being surrounded by 50 acres of colorful, vibrant flowers (ranunculi, to be exact). 
Photographing a place like this has been on my "photo bucket list" for ages, and I'm so happy that I had the opportunity to see such an amazing landscape with my own eyes. I definitely plan on visiting The Flower 
Fields again next year (and possibly every year after)!
Post Comment
Jennifer Young said...

Wow. I"m blown away. I really need to visit these fields! Ranunculi are my favorite.

Tana said...

GORGEOUS!! :D Did you also end up taking your film camera too??

Orchid said...

Tana - Funny story. As soon as I got there I started snapping away w/ my digital camera. Totally forgot about my film camera until the very end. I think I got about 4 photos with it. Oops.