Top Social

by Orchid Singson

Honey & Butter

August 8, 2016











Honey & Butter recently set up shop at the Irvine Spectrum Center, and from what I can tell, they specialize in making super cute "creature" macarons, on top of regular macarons and macaron ice cream sandwiches. Disclaimer: I can't vouch for their desserts just yet, but hopefully I'll be able to try them soon!

The store is whimsically decorated with chalkboard walls, succulents, tsum tsums, and other recognizable character plushies. There's even a couple of very Instagram-worthy swing set benches for people to sit on! I'd love to get my hands on some of Honey & Butter's creature macarons the next time I'm down in Orange County. In the meantime, I'll just have to live vicariously through their super cute Instagram feed (click here to check it out!).
Post Comment