Top Social

by Orchid Singson

Nashville Series: Antique Archaeology

May 8, 2016
One of my favorite shows of all time is American Pickers! So when I was planning this Nashville trip, I made sure to include time to stop by Mike Wolfe's store, Antique Archaeology. It's located in Marathon village, which has a pretty cool back story. A lot of the buildings used to be a part of the Marathon Motor Cars factory. Years after the factory closed down, the buildings were renovated and now house several store fronts, studios, and artist galleries. Pretty cool, huh?

Anyways, Antique Archaeology's Nashville location is kind of small, but packed to the brim with antiques and American Pickers merchandise. Plus, when I walked in, singers were performing live inside of the store! I think that it's definitely worth a trip for any fan of the tv show. One day I hope to visit the original store in Le Claire, Iowa (bucket list!).




1300 Clinton St.
Suite #130
Nashville, TN 37203
Post Comment