Top Social

by Orchid Singson

Fresh Bread!

April 18, 2016

If you've ever visited 85°C Bakery Cafe before, then you know of the famous "fresh bread!" announcement that comes from the employees every time they bring out a new tray of baked goods. The display cases empty out pretty quickly on weekends, so I usually hear the "fresh bread!" yell every few minutes.

I actually didn't know about 85°Bakery Cafe (or any Asian bakery, for that matter) until a few years ago, when a friend took me to one for the first time. When you walk in, the first thing that you're expected to do is grab a tray and a pair of tongs. From there, you can walk around and pick out as many pastries as you'd like. I always, ALWAYS grab a few of their chocobuns (yum!). All of the pastries are placed into individual bags at the cash register and then you're good to go!

These are a few of my favorite items from 85°C Bakery Cafe:
Post Comment