Top Social

by Orchid Singson

Apples and Festivals

December 4, 2015
I can't really sit here and write about an apple butter festival after everything that's happened here in the Inland Empire this week. So my message for you tonight is this: be kind, tell your people you love them, and really go after the things you want in life because much too often, this life can be too short. Stay safe. 
That is all. 
Post Comment
CakePants said...

Reading the news this week was truly heartbreaking, as is the case so many other weeks as well. I truly love looking at your blog, for you have a real talent for finding beauty in everyday life, which I find both comforting and inspiring. Thank you for making it a point to share this beauty with all of us - the world needs more people like you!

Orchid said...

CakePants - Awww thank you so much for your sweet comment Mara! You seriously just made my day by saying that :)