Top Social

by Orchid Singson

626 Night Market

August 9, 2015
I had so much fun at the 626 Night Market on Friday night!! Don't even get me started on all of the delicious food! My friend and I purchased filet mignon fries for dinner and we were both pretty much in heaven from that point on. And if you follow me on Instagram, then you probably saw the Nutella macaron ice cream sandwich of happiness that I bought for dessert from the Dolcissimo Bakeshop stand. 

Besides all of the amazing food, there was also plenty of shopping and entertainment to check out. I got to watch DANakaDAN perform a few songs live and I have to say, I think I'm a new fan! I'd heard of him before but I was never really familiar with his music. Here are a few of the songs that he played if you're interested in taking a listen: Til' // Stuntman // Is There Anybody Out There?

Tonight is the last night that you can attend the 626 Night Market for the month of August, but it'll be back next month during the Labor Day weekend. I highly recommend that you check it out if you get the chance!

Post Comment
CakePants said...

How fun! You always seem to find such cool places to visit. And those fries look reeeediculous (in a totally amazing way!).