Top Social

by Orchid Singson

Horseshoe Bend

March 1, 2015




While I was in Arizona last month, I stopped by a popular hiking trail that leads down to a spectacular overlook of the Colorado River. This section of the river is called Horseshoe Bend. It's conveniently only a few minutes away from Antelope Canyon, so it was the perfect addition to my trip!

The trail itself is an easy 15-minute walk downhill. Once you get to the cliffs, you'll notice that there aren't any rails or gates to keep people away from the edge. This is both exhilarating and terrifying. I noticed a few parents holding onto their kids (I don't blame them!). I thought it was pretty great to be able to shoot photos and enjoy the views without anything in the way.

Anyways, here's a short video clip from Horseshoe Bend below. And check out other posts from my trip to Arizona here (Antelope Canyon) and here (Wahweap Overlook).

Post Comment