Top Social

by Orchid Singson

Take a Breathe and Listen

January 2, 2012
Happy New Year!!!                 

It's finally 2012 and I am super excited for a fresh new start. My new year's resolution for this year is to make changes for the better and trust me, that is exactly what I plan on doing. First of all, I'm going to be taking way more photos than ever before. I'm also determined to learn as much as I can about editing techniques in Photoshop. Oh and guess what? I finally started a Pinterest account. At some point this year, this photo shoot idea is going to happen. You guys, 2012 is going to be the year that everything changes. I can just feel it.

"It's a powerful thing to act. One action in the right direction is more powerful than 1,000 days of talking about it." 
~ The Daily Love (via Twitter).                 
Post Comment