Top Social

by Orchid Singson

A Lavender Story

June 13, 2018
I've been to the Highland Springs Inn & Ranch before, but it was years ago for a lookbook shoot where our model had to run through lavender fields while wearing a bridal gown in 100-degree weather haha. I've always wanted to visit those lavender fields again, and I was so excited when news of a Lavender Festival popped up on my feed. 

I ended up going last weekend and was so happy to be back! The fields aren't blooming as much as I thought they'd be, but they're still pretty to walk through and photograph (everyone was trying to get an epic Instagram photo haha). And in addition to the fields, there were workshops, live music, demonstrations, and even an organic marketplace set up throughout the property. If you go, definitely check out the food area. I saw a bunch of people walking around with lavender lemonade and all sorts of other lavender-flavored goodies!




10600 Highland Springs Ave.
Cherry Valley, CA 92223
Post Comment