Top Social

by Orchid Singson

Truck Yard Dallas

July 6, 2017
Truck Yard in Dallas is exactly what it sounds like - a truck yard. 

The entrance is a single doorway that made me feel like I was walking into a super secret clubhouse! Once I was inside, I found myself standing in a dirt lot filled with car parts. The walls were covered in license plates and hubcaps while flatbeds doubled as seating. There was even a tree house in one corner! I kept thinking to myself, this is too cool!

Truck Yard is known for its bar area and rotating selection of food trucks. But the one thing that I kept reading about in their reviews was the cheesesteak, and let me tell you, it did not disappoint! If you're ever in Dallas, I highly recommend checking this place out! Truck Yard has a unique blend of hipster aesthetic and honky-tonk appeal that makes it the perfect spot to hang out with friends!








Post Comment