Top Social

by Orchid Singson

Saturdays at Grand Central Market

October 9, 2016






One of my favorite parts about Grand Central Market is all of the neon signage!

I spent my Saturday afternoon in downtown LA sampling a bunch of delicious food at Grand Central Market. My first stop was at Valerie Confections, where I tried a very yummy bacon and potato hand pie. Once I devoured my lunch, I started walking around and noticed that everyone was holding ice cream cones. After doing some investigating I finally found the source: McConnell's Fine Ice Creams. I highly recommend their burnt caramel apple flavor and coffee chocolate chip flavor! My foodie tour ended at Eggslut where I ordered my usual - their egg, bacon, and cheese sandwich. Now I have to admit, my eyes ended up being bigger than my stomach haha! But that's okay, because the food at Grand Central Market is worth it!

Here are a few blog posts from my past visits to Grand Central Market:
Post Comment