Top Social

by Orchid Singson

Always Summer In My Heart

June 29, 2012


One week ago I went to Warped Tour for the very first time! The highlight of my life of the day was seeing Yellowcard perform live. Their music has been a part of my life for the past decade! I still remember listening to "Way Away"  on repeat while playing SSX3 back in high school (haha). Anyways, I didn't take too many photos because sometimes you just gotta put the camera down and enjoy the experience!

Favorite moment: Singing along at the top of my lungs to the lyrics of "Only One", surrounded by hundreds and hundreds of people doing the exact same thing. Amazing.
Post Comment
Tana said...

YELLOWCARD!!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!!! That's so awesome! It indeed reminds me of high school too. Great band. Warped tour is so much fun! What other bands did you get to see there?

Orchid said...

Omg I got to see a bunch of great bands! We the Kings was there and they're also one of my favorites. The Used, New Found Glory, Taking Back Sunday, and Vampires Everywhere were a few of the other ones that I saw as well.