Top Social

by Orchid Singson

The Metropolitan Museum of Art

October 6, 2011
                
             

Oh how I love the Met!                 
This was my second visit to the Metropolitan Museum of Art, and it was even better than the first! It's
impossible to see everything that this museum has to offer in one trip, which is why I had to come back for another adventure through its collections. But I have to say, my favorite part of the Met will always be its Greek and Roman art galleries (this coming from someone who was a classics major in college, haha). If you're a museum-lover like me, then you have to visit the Met at least once in you're lifetime. Trust me, it's an amazing experience.
Post Comment
fifth floor apartment said...

you're making me yearn for a weekend in new york. stunning photos!

xo Alison

Orchid said...

Alison - Thank you so much for your comment! :)