Top Social

by Orchid Singson

It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!

October 19, 2011

This past weekend my cousin and I went to Cal Poly Pomona's annual Pumpkin Festival! The place was filled with thousands of pumpkins, not to mention a corn maze, a farmer's market, and all sorts of yummy food stands (yay for kettle corn!). Unfortunately, we couldn't stay that long since I had to work later that morning. But I'm still really glad that we went. I've never been to a pumpkin patch before so it was a new experience for me. Life's all about new adventures :)
Post Comment
Anonymous said...

I love this! I haven't been to a pumpkin patch since I was a kid, but I think you've just inspired me to take a little trip there this year!

Orchid said...

Analyfe - You should definitely go! This was my first time, and I loved being surrounded by so many pumpkins!