Top Social

by Orchid Singson

Ladurée on Champs Elysées

September 22, 2014





Yes, Ladurée is a bit pricey but the macarons are just as good as everyone says. Plus I wanted to be able to say that I went there at least once. I just love the pastel green fixtures outside of the shop!

Other stories from the past couple of days:

+ So I know that I'm staying in a city that's famous for its amazing cuisine, but sometimes a girl just needs some good ol' fast food. I discovered that there's actually a Chipotle (!) in Paris, and today I specifically went out to find it. A burrito costs almost twice as much here as it does in the US, but oh man was it worth it. I wonder how long it'll be before I head over to McDonald's?

+ There's a flea market in my neighborhood every Sunday and I had no idea!!! I walked outside yesterday to find the entire street blocked off and filled with crowds. I've never been so excited! And it was such a coincidence because the night before, I had been researching flea markets in Paris. Who knew that there would be one right outside of my front door? I scored these adorable mint tins for 2€!

+ My major accomplishment this weekend was figuring out how to use the French washing machine in my apartment. After trying various combinations of buttons, I finally had to resort to watching YouTube videos. My fresh laundry is all thanks to some German kid who decided to film a washing machine tutorial haha!
Post Comment
Kim Hawley said...

I've gone to the Ladurée in NYC before, but I'd love to go to the original in Paris one day!

Also just wanted to say I've been obsessed with all your Paris posts. How long are you going to be staying there?