Top Social

by Orchid Singson

N7 Creamery

July 24, 2014



I finally made it over to N7 Creamery last weekend after hearing about it from everyone back home (and I do mean EVERYONE). I have to say, their interior design is seriously on point - brick and wood walls, sleek lighting fixtures, and a gorgeous ceiling. Plus I just can't get over the amazing chalk wall created by Sean Tulgetske and Nathan Yoder.

But let's get to the most important part: the ice cream. I really enjoyed watching the staff go through the process of creating ice cream with liquid nitrogen. It's a unique concept that hasn't been seen in Rancho Cucamonga before. The texture of the ice cream is also much smoother than most grocery store brands (I loved that!). I'd definitely encourage everyone to support this local business and stop by, if you haven't already. Go eat some ice cream. It's ridiculously hot out there!
Post Comment