Top Social

by Orchid Singson

Everything You Want

March 19, 2012
I was given these really beautiful flowers last Friday but I didn't get a chance to photograph them until 
yesterday. Fresh flowers really do brighten up my day. And they're so much fun to photograph! Speaking 
of photographing flowers, I'm super excited to visit The Flower Fields in Carlsbad soon! I had no idea that 
a place like The Flower Fields existed in southern California until last week! It'll be another place to check 
off of my bucket list. :)
Post Comment
Tana said...

I always love your flower photos. These are gorgeous! I'm excited to see photos form the Flower Fields! I haven't ever been either but have wanted to go for awhile!

Orchid said...

Tana - Thanks!! And yeah, I can't wait for The Flower Fields! You should totally go too!

Susan Hazel. said...

Your photos are beautiful! Love your blog : )